Wednesday, May 15, 2019

A Hunting We Will Go

For Studio Furniture

Yesterday Better Half and I went on a Brockenhaus tour looking for pieces to finish furnishing my studio. Nobody here wants antiques presently, so they are fairly cheap and available. But we have restrictions on space and size, so have to forego some impressive pieces. We think we might have a couple that will fit, and we did come back with a table that will serve for one space. I will show the studio as it gets more complete. For now, have a look at the pretties that got basically given to us with the bigger purchases.

Receptacles for brushes, right?

Additions to my collection of salt glazed wares

This was a whole Villeroy and Boch dinnerware set, that I didn't need, but I could n't resist these few pieces.

A hand carved crucifix ....

And choices.....

Provocative question – would I want this for studio storage, painted white? (We didn't get it. This is pictured at the Brockenhaus)



2 comments: