Thursday, May 23, 2019

Potting and Furniture

The Sun Has Come

Finally spring warmth has arrived after long cold wet months. So the whole neighborhood is working in gardens. I have been potting seedlings, which fortunately survived being too long in their trays.



Here are my cleaned up pots, and still tomatoes to plant. The weathered old fencing is coming down.



Geraniums, some leggy old ones and some new fillers.



These are my annual fence-hangers along the road. It is required of all farm houses that passers-by are edified by beautiful flowers on the property perimeter. At least I think it is a rule, because it seems to be universally done. 

Studio Storage

My Gents picked up two fine pieces of cabinetry today, one for church stuff in the lower story.....






And one for my studio. This is a 1912 reproduction of a 1600’s piece, and very heavy, I hear. I was not along. I am still packing boxes.




2 comments:

  1. Those cabinets are STUNNING. I am finally working on my garden, too. Haven't gotten to flowers yet, though. Perhaps soon. Food always first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, love it all! Thank you for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete