Tuesday, May 7, 2019

"Urban Sketching"


There is a contest thing on Blick's site again, with the theme of Urban Sketching, which reminded me that I need to do my Life Drawing this month yet, and also that I should do a little pre-practice sketch stuff to help with my final project for Perspective class... so, I decided to try some Urban Sketching.

Evelyn joined me on my little adventure, and I'm sure Leah would have as well, but she had to work at that time. We sat in the grass and sketched out an intersection only a short drive from where we live. It was fun.

Evelyn didn't like her first attempt, so she did two sketches:

Evelyn's artwork (and feet)

I did a light sketch in my multimedia paper sketchbook, thinking that I would use some ink and watercolor to finish it with back at my place. So, mine is pretty ghosty and unfinished right now (sorry if it is hard to see), but I will share the finished product when it is done:

my invisible pencil work (and arm)


No comments:

Post a Comment