Tuesday, May 28, 2019

May Life Drawing Sketch, School WIP, and Plants


I didn't feel totally at peace with claiming my "urban sketch" drawing as a "life drawing," because at least half of the process was not done "from life," so I did another quick sketch for May:


And here's what my Perspective final project looked like after inking, between penciling and adding watercolor:


Also, I thought I'd share these pics I took a week or two ago, of some of the stuff growing around our abode (not tended to by either me or my sister -- I'm not even sure if it's really being tended currently at all, though our landlady did some work on the area this Spring):










For some reason, I've been recalling Christmas music often this past week, too...I don't know...haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment