Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Putzy Things

Didn't get much structured art done last week, but here are a few putzy things I did...

Another fashionish sketch on my phone...

Corduroy Bear inspired lol

Part of a half-doodled picture I started...


Friendship bracelets...

Some more patterns I finally tried from Pinterest... diamonds & paw prints! :)

And a peek at a story idea brain dump I slapped into my sketchbook...

Tried some manga and chibi styles while I was at it, haha

Two of my sisters and I were visiting friends out of state for much of last week, which accounts for the artistic leisure. And I was also able to read three short books. :) So even though I was basically a bum most of the time (it was rather relaxing lol), I still feel like I got a lot done.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say with three books read, art drawn and bracelets made, you were rather a productive bum. :-)

    ReplyDelete