Monday, January 16, 2017

Painting, Sketching, and Planning

From Leah:


Here's the painting I did for Pam's mom! It took me a long time and I had much trouble on the water since I haven't had much experience with acrylic water. But I think even through my own criticism, I think it turned out pretty good. Especially when ya look at it from afar.


I did this sketch like, a month ago after fixing the horse's legs too many times because they looked too short. Hehe. I actually really like this sketch.


Here's a little random design I made with my new drawing pens! So much fun!


Then we have Anna's...

...stippling and hatching homework:


And before we go...


...for those of you who would like to know how my blog/online store planning is going... Yeah. Send help, because I'm overthinking and confusing myself. LOL


Actually, I think I might be getting somewhere. I just have to remind myself to try to start with the basics, and then I can add whatnot in along the way as I get more comfortable. Right? Haha!

And a random picture of the owl charms I would like to do something with soon:


Aren't they cute? :D

OH, I almost forgot to mention that I published another short story on Wattpad. Let me know if the link doesn't work, please!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Bravo, Leah! It is more than pretty good. Your water is nicely reflective, with the varying brights and darks of the sky where they ugh to be. Might it be possible to show us some details of certain areas, so we can see how you achieved your effects? Some of us like to study even brush strokes. I do so in museums.
    Good foreshortening on your horse piece, too. That ca n get tricky, but you got it.
    The pens you got are the sort I use, too, and they allow for very fine work. Enjoy.

    Compliments to Anna on her shading work, especially for the hint of reflected light in the shadow.

    Sarah, those owls are certainly cute. I am eager for o see what you do with them.
    I will add a further comment when I see your other things on a bigger sceen. My eyes don't let me read them on their s pad. But planning and publishing stories are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete