Monday, February 8, 2016

Draft Edit

Edit

The first draft of Stef's next book is finished! I have been reading, over the months, chapter by chapter as he wrote it. Now I get to do another go-through all together, before it goes off to the agent and editor for their first read-throughs. Then the revising starts. So I will be busy for the next few days. Post, anyone? (Thanks for yours, Pam.)

The stack.

The last page

Walk in the wet woods

First past here....


.....then down here....

....and across here. Yes, I did it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my. It would take me weeks to read all that.

    Yes, I have another blog post I could do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I am taking a quick break from the first 120 pages edited. Stefan needs to get it sent tomorrow, so I needed to get that first part looked at.

    You'd find this story would be quick reading - it pulls you.

    Another post from you is always good; I like to see what's going on in your part of the world - and anybody else's part of the world - they aren't like mine.

    ReplyDelete