Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Advent 11

Angels

This is the angel I made for today, of a doily, beads, wire, and satin ribbon.


Mary's

In a box I got yesterday from Mary, was this unique shell angel she made.
Isn't it remarkable in what shapes angel can be found?


In a couple of minutes this day is done, so we have a brief verse from Isaiah:

O LORD, Thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise Thy name; for Thou hast done wonderful things; Thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat,
And the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us this is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.

2 comments: