Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Advent 17

Angel

Hmmm, this wasn't straight. But I don't have it anymore, so here it is. It is pen and markers and metallics on board.

Message

Isaiah writes,
God says; Fear thou not; for I am with thee; Be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
And thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.

To which His people respond; I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with garments of salvation, He hath covered me with the robe of righteousness. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the LORD GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all nations.


No comments:

Post a Comment