Sunday, December 4, 2016

Advent 8

Second Sunday in Advent Today

And second candle is lit this week. The theme of this week is WAIT. We wait patiently for the Lord's coming and the fulfilment of His promises to His people for eternal rest and to all others of the world for their just desserts for rejecting His grace.
Isaiah says:
Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth His face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for Him. Behold, I and the children whom Thou hath given to me are for signs and for wonders from the LORD of host.
If some speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
Thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the rod of his oppressor.




Angel for today



Art

Today I made a card for a special occasion coming up. I had thought of having the design, in black and white, for a colouring page, and one for the second week of Advent, but my expert Dropbox technician is awfully busy and can't do extra stuff right now. Maybe later.




Blessings on your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment