Friday, September 9, 2016

Last Notes

Last Class

Today I decided to finish the last of my video watching and note-taking for my last class. It happens to be a class of one and a special situation, in that the class had "technical difficulties" and was not up until the last day before the official end of the event. I am guessing that the others who had signed up gave up waiting for it. But I get it for the same whole six weeks, just in "overtime," so I am trying to make it worth the teacher's and my time.


This is a class to make a polymer clay Whimsey with needle felting.

I sketched ideas from some of the teachers works.
These are more advanced dolls in a different style, but ones I liked for costuming.

When it is worth seeing, I will show you my clay work.

No comments:

Post a Comment