Thursday, September 8, 2016

Pages of Notes

Class End

My Mixed Media class is about to close, so I did a marathon video session these last couple of days to get all the notes and sketches in my book. From them I can work on pages at my leisure (I know. What is that?) Anyway, it was informative and I have ideas I want to try.

Hear are some of the last pages:








Now to make things.

NOTE

If anyone is interested, Blick art materials company has a contest going on for fashion drawings. The prizes are worth trying for and some of you would be in the running to get them if you enter.

2 comments:

  1. Well. You are amazing. Those notes are really good! In fact, I want copies 'cause I didn't take any... I wanted to at least go through the videos and make a list of technique ideas, but I didn't even do that. I just watched and tried things and hope to remember most of it. But then, that is a bad study habit I have always had... I just rely on my memory more than notes. But perhaps Plato would approve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether Plato does or not, I know I need memory prompts. I will send you my notes, if you like.
    For me the sketches are page prompts that get me going. I don't like starting with nothing in mind, like some people do. I like to have a purpose, a plan and something to say.

    ReplyDelete