Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Shades of Art to Come


Look what I just got in the mail, along with a few other art necessities! The mixed media class got me excited to try mono printing with a gel plate. I have always loved the look of mono print techniques, but the expense of equipment and materials puts me off from trying it. This is a very approachable method, however, and I am excited to get going. 

I have so much to do today and the rest of this week, but I am not sure I can restrain myself... 

More to come! 

2 comments:

  1. That is exciting, Katie. I have been long interested in the effects people get with those gel plates. So I am very eager to see how you like it and what you come up with. Snatch some moments.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Each mixed media project you post here is cooler than the last, it seems. I can't wait to see what you make with this!

    ReplyDelete