Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Different Bracelet and Mock Covers

Just to warn you, this post will be short and plain. I'll spare you the details of my week.

I made a bracelet. Tried a new design I found on Pinterest a while back and never had a chance to do.


And then, since that's pretty much all I have for you today, I thought I'd show you these silly mock covers I played around with. The first one was made in 2015, the other two in March earlier this year. Just like doodly stuff I did on my phone, based off of a couple of my story ideas. Eh.




Hope next week is more craft-filled, but we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Just a little explanation, please? Is that a six strand braid or... ? Well done.
    Your covers are very creative. I like the idea of the circle tones in the last one. And super subtle tones of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm sorry. It was one of those knotted friendship bracelets. :)

    ReplyDelete