After weeks and weeks of sporadic work, sculpting, hand sewing, stuffing, gluing, more hand sewing and sculpting, and making three dozen plus ribbon flowers and leaves, then attaching the whole conglomerate together, today I called the project finished. This was for one of my summer classes, called Romantic Rosabella. The teacher's doll was in pinks. I made mine in Midnight Moonlight colors.
I am not happy with the sculpting, but I did learn a lot about what not to do, and I enjoyed learning about the embellishing process, to be put to use in future works. I think that with drawing the first 1000 don't count, with paintings the first 100, and I am hoping with dolls the first 10. This is my third.
Now on to the next class projects, including the Mixed Media class, Katie.